Parents Magazine Feature!

I am giddy with joy to share some fun and exciting news! The original party I created the burlap camping printables for, that I had boasted about here, was featured in Parents Magazine!
Yes, a magazine. A magazine that I read and enjoy! I was so excited to see the gorgeous photos that Gina Lee took being showcased in the magazine and SO honored to see nellie*design's name and website mentioned as a source! How fun is that! Still grinning from ear to ear. {Then I think of those 8 year old girls' in the photos and think they all must really be beaming! haha!}
Head on over to Parents Magazine's Camping Party Feature for more photos from Gina's amazing Camping Party! Be inspired to throw your own rustic chíc camping party and be sure to start with nellie*design's Printable Invitation and Party Decor Printables to help get you started!



2 comments:

  1. How exciting! May it bring you added business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still so excited about this! Was so cool to see you listed in my magazine!!!

    ReplyDelete