"Treasured" Camping Parties!

All things Camping is H.O.T. Hot right now! Especially for this holiday weekend! My Camping Party invites were featured in three separate amazing treasuries on Etsy yesterday!

Cindy, from Moon Beans Gifts, created this fun treasury, which features items like an adorable felt hamburger grill set, s'more pinata, and even beef jerky!
The shop owner of Pretty Whimsical created this "summer camp" themed Treasury. I LOVE the "Happy Camper" Hand Printed T-shirt and I heart Camping Button!

And finally, check out this great "summer camp" themed Treasury, curated by Rosebuds Originals. I am loving all the aqua colored items grouped in this treasury. The Vintage Camping Cookware and Vintage White Lantern just makes me smell the campfire and think camping all the way!

I hope you're all enjoying your holiday weekend and smelling the bonfire! Create an adorably rustic-chic camping party of your own using my camping invites and party printables! Check out the other Treasuries that my camping invite has been featured in for other great ideas!


2 comments:

  1. I love that each of these treasuries has a totally different feel, but yet your invite fits perfectly into each of them! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Tile Repair

    ReplyDelete