Customer Approved :: Wonka Party

I recently received some great photos from two different customer's Willy Wonka themed Birthday Parties, using my printable designs! I LOVE getting pics back from my customer's showing how unique each party can look using the same printables!

The first customer requested that I change the colors of the original party to purple and chocolate, so it would work for her son's birthday. Below shows off how great the purple/chocolate color combo looks on the invite's candy bar wrap, with golden ticket insert. And check out that cutie pie below... That's the birthday boy wearing a sweet pair of Wonka Glasses he made during a birthday craft. Great idea hostess-mama!
Guests must have loved walking down this lollipop lane to a party filled with purple and chocolate colored decorations everywhere!
You can't have a Willy Wonka party without SWEETS! Check out these perfectly themed cupcakes with names like Violet Beauregard's Bubblegum Cupcakes. I love when a theme gets carried into so many fun details!
Take a look at the hostess with the mostess/snow cone operator/birthday boy's mama below! I bet she's considered the coolest mom ever rockin' that snowcone machine!
And here's a few pics from another customer's Willy Wonka Party! Back to the original colors of fushia and orange, this party looks like a whimsical dream!
Well! All this talk about my Willy Wonka Printables, with no place to buy them! Have no fear! I'm returning from my Maternity Leave NEXT WEEK! I will re-open my Etsy Shop on Monday, May 14th.

I have had an AMAZING time off with our newest addition, Navy. But, the time has come for me to get back into the groove of life as a stay-at-home mama/working girl! ;)
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment