Fridays with Fin :: Introducing Navy Rose

We welcomed Navy Rose Leis into the world last Friday, March 30th at 1:16pm. She was a {very healthy} 9lbs, 4oz and 20 3/4" long! We have all fallen madly in love with her!
Photo by Alia Morgan Photography
Finley has been handling the adjustment to big brotherhood beyond what I could have asked for! He's had his emotional breakdowns, "too rough" moments and "is she staying?" concerns ... but all in all, he's been such a good boy! Take a look at my two cutie pies...
Photo by Alia Morgan Photography
We had a newborn photo shoot taken right away after coming home from the hospital. Alia, of Alia Morgan Photography, came to our house and snapped away at my beautiful family! She offered these two "sneak peeks" and I can't wait to see the rest!

I've got to admit... this is my first time on my computer since before Navy's arrival. Thank God for the iPhone, to be able to stay somewhat "in the know", but please bear with me as I adjust to my new and oh-so-amazing reality!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! So beautiful. Enjoy both of your blesings!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful!!!!! All those times I bugged you with changes for Keaton's party I had no idea you were pregnant and probably so tired! =) Thanks again for everything! Very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nellie! Navy is beautiful..so is Finley! Enjoy this special time.

    ReplyDelete