Customer Approved! Sports Themed Party

Here's a fun party that created a while ago and am finally getting around to posting about! :0 I had a wonderful new customer contact me requesting custom printable designs for her son's Sports Theme Birthday Party! Being a mommy of a boy, I'm ALL about helping other mom's create cute, {yet still rockin' a boy vibe}, designs! Here's a peek at the cupcakes from this little man's party adorn with my printable cupcake wrappers...
And how cute is the birthday boy! So excited to blow out those candles, on those perfectly themed cupcakes, I might add! :)
Mama-party-planner told me she needed hang tags for these awesome sports-ball bottles and water bottle wraps for mini water bottles. Adding favor tags, wraps, banners and more throughout your party adds great consistency and ties everything in together... yes, even for a 7 year old boy's party! And, if you cut a circle out of those party tags, you've got yourself some great cupcake toppers!
Each place setting had a "joke card" with fun sports-themed jokes for the kids to have fun with!
Each little ball player got their own goodie bag, in a simple, yet perfectly matching, kraft lunch bag, tied together with satin green ribbon with a name tag attached to each!
I'm so glad I remembered to add this party to my shop, because I have a feeling this sports theme is a big need amongst the mom-of-boys community out there! I've added a couple of extra goodies to the party package {invite and pennant banner!} so have fun making a complete sports theme party for your little one! Order Here!


1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! Also, love the joke card idea...boys love that stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete