Cookies for Kids' Cancer Bake Sale & Silent Auction



Saturday, May 21, 2011
1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Best Place At The Historic Pabst Brewery
901 W. Juneau Avenue
#MKEfoodies will be holding a bake sale and silent auction to raise money for Cookies for Kids’ Cancer. The sale will feature items made by local food bloggers, bakers, and celebrity chefs, with silent auction baskets featuring items donated by local area businesses...

You're looking at one of the area local businesses! One of the master minds behind this event,  and a friend of mine, Rachel, came to me asking me to either bake some cookies or provide a fancy print & stationery. Well, I'm much better behind the computer than I am in the kitchen, so it was no question which I was going to do! I feel honored to be able to contribute to such a wonderful event and will be praying for a HUGE outcome for these kids!

Here's what I came up with for a lucky bidder...
A 5x7 Print & A2 Thank you note set {12 notes & 12 kraft envelopes}
I'm so bummed that I won't be able to be at the actual even on Saturday, so I'm hoping that YOU CAN! Bring your sweet tooth and a heart for helping all the amazing children with pediatric cancer who deserve HOPE!
Cookies for Kids’ Cancer: www.cookiesforkidscancer.org

2 comments:

  1. Lora Leis18 May, 2011

    Awesome Nellie! Love the gift set and love the fact that it's going towards a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blogg you have here

    ReplyDelete