Company Branding :: 29 Lincoln Avenue

It's all about "connections" in this business and that is exactly how I had the opportunity to work with Stacey Thacker of 29 Lincoln Avenue. I met Stacey through my friend Tracie when creating a logo for their blog that they write together {with two other amazing "mothers-of-daughters"}, called Mod Squad... still following!? Stacey writes a beautiful and inspiring blog committed to spreading the word of God and I felt honored to be a part of her mission by contributing my gift of design.

We worked through a couple of rounds of proofs and revisions until Stacey was happy with the final logo. After that, the other pieces, such as business card and "buttons" for her blog just fell into place. Take a peek at the work I created for 29 Lincoln Avenue. And be sure to stop over at her blog to be inspired!





And speaking of "connections"... after working with Stacey on the above design projects, she ended up recommending me to both her daughter and husband for some of their design needs! I'll write more about her hubby's projects soon, but first wanted to show off the logo I created for Stacey's daughter...
She is an amazing, 11-year-old girl, with a passion to tell kids they can live for Jesus and be used by Him both now and in the future. She intends on having a store to sell handmade stationery and using a portion of the profits for missions, but for now is planning on starting her own blog! I can't wait to hear what this strong, little thing has to say! Speaking of which... she is giving her testimony of faith at her school to the 7th & 8th grades {she is in 5th} ... Sounds like a girl well beyond her years!

If you're interested in having nellie*design create identity branding for your company, take a peek at my pricing and contact me to get started!

2 comments:

  1. Nellie - your gift is amazing and I am so blessed to have met you through sweet Tracie and worked with you! I am looking forward to many more projects!

    ReplyDelete