Seersucker & Nautical Knot Bridal Shower

I had the privileged of designing the party printables for my SIL's bridal shower... you might remember me talking about preparing for it here! Pink seersucker, nautical knots, navy blue and fuchsia accents... oh my! I started with the invite design and then built the party around that. The wedding colors are navy and khaki, so I wanted to girly it up a bit and added pink to spice things up for an all-women get-together! Enjoy!
A great way to add a personal touch and carry the theme throughout the room is to add frames with photos and customizable prints and put the actual invite on display!
Chocolate covered pretzels acted as mini "knots" in favor bags titled "tying the knot", while wrapping boring old bottled water and napkins with matching paper ties everything together!
Pink frosting, strawberry cupcakes and printable accessories make these cupcakes match perfectly to the rest of the party! And I couldn't resist including a pic of the darling Isabella trying to figure out how to eat one of these fancy cupcakes!
Tented food labels are so helpful and so cute... just as cute as that bride!
It was no question to include pink lemonade as the main beverage to match the other pink details!
You know you're dying to make these adorable lifesaver cookies! Nautical, check. Tasty, check! One of my crafty SIL's whipped these up after she was inspired by these...
Pink balloons, seersucker runners, nautical knots and pretty flowers finished this party off perfectly!
A mini "Love is Sweet" banner hung above the dessert table and a large "Bridal Shower" banner hung in the main room. Sorry, I SO wish I had some mad photography skills or had tracie with me all the time, 'cause not many of my photos from the actual shower worked out all that well {lots of windows!} so I took some pics after the shower, in the backyard!

Throw your own pretty, preppy, pink nautical bridal shower by just ordering my printable party and putting your {simple} craft skills to work! So easy and produces quite the wow factor amongst all the ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Lora Leis09 May, 2011

    Emily's shower was just darling, I loved the pink seersucker twist. Pink paired with Navy. PERFECT. You sure are one talented, nautical-loving designer. This Leis family is lucky to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!!! The pink and navy are such a great balance...girlie, but not too much! Love the seersucker look too! And the knots are the perfect motif!

    ReplyDelete