In demand... Moving Announcements

On the day of my debut blog post, two people contacted me immediately requesting I design something for them! Now that's my kind of debut! ;) And oddly enough, both requesting I design them the same thing... moving announcements. So, if the people are a-movin', then this designer is a-creatin'! Your wish is my command!

First up was for Cyndi! A sweet southern girl moving to the mid-west! {uh hum, mid-west is best!} She was inspired by the bike valentine printables I was offering and said she was thinking of a mailbox for a motif... We played around with a couple ideas and font choices and landed on this. A fun, simple expression of a chíc, adorable client! {I created some matching address labels too!}
 
Next up, Chris... Her and her husband moved out to "lake country", so wanted a nautical theme to reflect their new surroundings! I'm all about nautical, so this was an easy fun one! ;) Check it out here!

I was having so much fun creating the above moving announcements that I made a few more designs ... and added them to my shop!

anchor moving announcement
zig zag moving announcement
 on the move :: moving announcement 

Contact me if you're interested in having nellie*design create your moving announcement. I can come up with something from scratch especially for you, or order one of the above designs from my shop!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for creating something that fit our (well, my) personality. I've received so many compliments on it & it was so fun to send out.

    For anyone thinking of working with Nellie - stop thinking about it & contact her IMMEDIATELY! She's super friendly and had the design turned around FAST! I'll using her lots more in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all SO cute!

    ReplyDelete