Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Heart Day everyone! I can't wait for my two valentine's to open their gifts today! {Yes, that's my "shark fin" above!} The moment I saw this idea on Blonde Designs blog I knew I had to TOTALLY copy it and personalize for my boys! Take a peek at the darling personalized mailboxes that are filled to the brim with toys and treats! Can we just say "dollar section" at Target! {you better believe I added the "love mail" tag to the flags after I realized I forgot that darling, and very necessary detail!} Oh, and when Fin is of age to be handing out valentine's at school, we will definitely be sprucing up the standard candies with these labels! Thank you Blonde Designs for your cute, simple inspirations!



Remember, it's never too late to print, cut, fold and personalize your own v-day cards for that special someone in your life! ;) 

2 comments:

  1. so cute nellie!! and i'm loving your shark-fin! :)

    happy <3 day to you! and can i just gush again about how happy i am to have you in the blogworld? ;)

    love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I was totally cracking up when I saw this as my kids each had one of these mailboxes at their breakfast place this morning too. I didn't dress mine up though...much too lazy this year!! :-) So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete